Anatomy of a Software Landing Page – infographic
Your incident management software landing page should include the most important information:
You can see the full list of your company’s products on the product landing page.
What are the requirements for your landing page?
When you create a landing page for your product, you should ensure the following requirements are met:
The site must display the information in the following format:
Why should I use Product Landing Pages?
- Your landing page will help people search for your product in the search engines
- In the search results page, they’ll see your brand name and product name, and they’ll get a sense of who you are
- You’ll be able to get in touch with more people who are interested in your products
How will I get people to my landing page?
- Your landing page must be simple and attractive
- You must make sure it makes people comfortable with reading it and will be easily navigateable
- You should include an introductory message that explains your product and who is using it
- You can use your logo on your landing page